ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN OR EXPEREINCED PART I/II
We are currently looking for an architectural technician or Experienced Part I/II. We are an award-winning interior designers and architectural practice, working in various sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to really help shape the architectural department. The ideal candidate will have around five years’ experience, the ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting work environment is essential.
We are looking for an individual with good organisational skills, that can work under pressure and be able to run projects on their own.
You will have a good technical grounding, with a good knowledge of the Building Regulations and be confident in a Client facing role, dealing with Contractors and other design team members.
The position is based in our Head office in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To assist the Architectural Team in the day to day tasks and be a Positive team player
- To attend site, carrying out necessary surveys and liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Be proficient in all RIBA stages of work and the ability to work under pressure
- To prepare local authority planning applications, Tender and construction packages
- Responsibilities will increase and be amended to become skill specific throughout the year
- To be self-sufficient and able to work individually as well as part of a team in different project environments
- Must have a good understanding of building regulations
- Commercial experience is preferred
- You must have a valid UK driving licence and be able to attend nationwide site meetings.
This is not to be regarded as exhaustive and you may be required to perform such other and/or additional duties within your skill and competence as the Business may require.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com