JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently looking for a middleweight interior designer to join our team. We have vacancies in either of our two offices, one in Stratford, London and the other in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working within the hospitality/leisure sector and a passion for design.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Ability to run projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Space planning and layout design.
- Conceptual design and creating supporting presentation documents.
- Production of detailing drawing packages and FF&E schedules.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
- Conducting surveys and site visits.
The ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting work environment is essential.
We are looking for an individual with good organisational skills, can work under pressure and be proactive working independently and within a team environment. We are a highly creative and innovative company and the successful candidate will have a desire to learn and grow.
Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop, a knowledge in SketchUp 3D will be a bonus but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV, portfolio with a covering letter with the following information:
- why you would like to join the Tibbatts Abel London team
- your proficiency in required skills as above along with your previous career experience
- your expected salary requirements and your availability to start with us
Premium private healthcare is part of the package.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org