We are looking for a Middleweight Architectural Technician to join the team in our Birmingham office. Located in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, with great public transport links, our office is situated in a easily commutable location.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years working as an architectural technician within the leisure industry.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To assist the Directors and Interior Designers with architectural works
- To attend site and assist with surveys
- To be proficient in AutoCAD
- To be competent in drawing up works and to submit Building Regulation, Planning & licencing applications
- 3D SketchUp – not essential but would be advantageous
- To liaise with contractors and specialists in the architectural field
- To be proactive in the production of AutoCAD construction details and drawing packages
- Responsibilities will increase and be amended to become skill specific throughout the year
If you fit the requirements and would like to join our creative team here at Tibbatts Abel, please send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The TA Team.