Location : Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Salary : £16,000
Full time position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Front of house receptionist dealing with calls and visitors.
- Daily post duties
- Maintaining the correct levels of paper and stationary.
- Diary management, arranging meetings and follow up actions.
- Maintaining data and contact information for clients, suppliers and staff.
- Arranging travel, hotel accommodation and preparing expense report.
- Social media posting & monitoring.
- Data entry, general filing and other ad-hoc duties.
- Provide essential support to the accounts department
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent administrative skills with experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- As are demonstrating a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be pro-active and able to work well by themselves as well as independently. You will be able to prioritise effectively and be hard working and have a methodical approach.
A positive and flexible attitude is ideal, along with applying common sense and maintaining professionalism at all times.
We are a creative team and the successful candidate will be a key valued member in the running of this dynamic business.
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org